CSN Supps Krill Oil 500mg
Krill Oil is an Omega 3 oil extracted from the Antarctic Krill species Euphausia Superba. Compared to standard fish oil which is found in triglyceride format, the omega 3 in krill is in a phospholipid format which is more bioactive meaning it is more easily absorbed and utilised by the body. Furthermore, phospholipids play a key role in cell function.
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?
Superba Krill oil’s natural combination and concentration of four key nutrients gives an excellent opportunity for differentiation in the supplement market.
A growing body of evidence demonstrates krill oil’s beneficial effects on health across multiple categories.
- Omega3 fatty acids – These essential fatty acids are one of the most researched nutrients, with a wide range of health benefits for your heart, eyes, liver and brain.
- Phospholipids – These help omega-3s integrate into the cell membranes and may offer better delivery form to the body’s organs than other marine oils.
- Choline – This is an essential nutrient vital for many body functions such as nerve signalling, liver and muscle functioning. Our body can’t make enough, therefore we must obtain it from our diet.
- Astaxanthin – A natural antioxidant that gives krill oil its beautiful red colour. It also protects the oil from oxidation, eliminating the need to add preservatives.
HOW GOOD IS SUPERBA KRILL OIL?
CSN has high sourced only the highest quality Krill Oil from the world-renowned Superba. This means that you can be assured that the Krill Oil you receive is of the very best quality and is sustainably harvested using their eco-harvesting technology.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF SUPERBA KRILL OIL
- Easy to swallow – Phospholipids make krill oil’s omega-3s more bio-efficient and stable. This allows for smaller capsules when used in supplements.
- No Fishy aftertaste – Krill oil’s phospholipid-bound omega-3s mix well with stomach contents, preventing fishy aftertaste and other unpleasant digestive issues.
- Bioefficiency – Phospholipid bound omega-3s are better utilized by our body’s cells, and efficiently incorporated into the cell membranes.
Each one softgel serving provides:
- Krill Oil: 500mg Per capsule
- DHA – 27mg
- Marien Phospholipids – 200mg
- EPA – 60mg
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – 110mg
- Astaxanthin – 50µg
Bovine Gelatin, glycerol, sorbitol, water.