No artificial colours, preservatives, additives, flavouring and No Soya Protein in sight.
Where does the protein come from?
Pea Protein Isolate:
Pea Protein Isolate is commonly regarded as the best vegetable protein source on the market. It is absorbed relatively slowly by the digestive system when compared to other protein sources such as whey protein. This provides your body with a more sustained supply of amino acids and nutrients, making it ideal for consumption throughout the day. It is particularly high in the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and delivers all eight essential amino acids your body needs to build and maintain muscle.
Well what more can be said about eggs other than they are regarded as one of the highest quality sources of protein.
Here are the facts:
– Made from the highest quality protein sources
– 50g of protein in every 100g serving
– 200g of the highest quality protein in every pack
– Easy cook – ready in 10 minutes
– 50% less carbs than traditional pasta
– Made with fresh eggs to deliver a fantastic taste
– Suitable for vegetarians
– Packed in an easy re-seal pouch
– Perfect for building or maintaining muscle mass*
– Great for people looking to lose weight (stay fuller longer)*