What is Alpha Men?
Vitamins and minerals are essential for optimising health and well-being. However, with a hectic lifestyle, micronutrients can easily be neglected in your normal diet. This is why Alpha Men is a perfect and convenient multi-vitamin supplement that brings together a unique and incredibly effective blend of high potency vitamins and minerals.
What are the Key Benefits of Alpha Men?
- Alpha Men contains a variety of scientifically proven and EFSA approved vitamins and minerals that are crucial for health and well-being.
- Calcium– contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, muscle function, neurotransmission, and bone maintenance.
- Vitamin D– your body can become deficient during winter months, so supplementation is essential. Vitamin D also contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Selenium – contributes to the normal function of both the immune system and thyroid function, alongside protecting the body’s cells from oxidative stress.
- Pantothenic Acid– contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the normal functioning of: mental performance, neurotransmitters, metabolism and synthesis of Vitamin D and energy-yielding metabolism.
- Biotin– contributes to normal psychological function.
Is this product for me?
Alpha Men is the perfect product for any male who is trying to meet their essential vitamin and mineral recommended daily allowances (RDAs).
Please note that the labelling on this product is provided in English as a minimum. French, Italian, German, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Finnish may also be present on a product by product basis.
Our team of expert nutritionists recommend consuming 2 tablets in the morning and 2 in the evening, preferably with meals.
Di Calcium Phosphate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Calcium Carbonate, Anti Caking Agent (Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Calcium Ascorbate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin E, Choline Bitartrate, Pantothenic Acid, Korean Ginseng Extract (10:1), Potassium Chloride, Glazing Agent (Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose), Niacin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Royal Jelly (3:1), Citrus Bioflavonoids, L Seleno Methionine, Kelp Powder, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (50:1), Zinc Oxide, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin, Nettle Leaf Extract (4:1), Grape Seed Extract (50:1), Inositol, Bromelain, Lipase, Papain, Borax, Manganese Sulphate, Amylase, Co-Enzyme Q10, Vitamin D3, Lutein, Copper Sulphate Anhydrous, Sodium Molybdate, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin K, Folic Acid, D Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Made in a facility that handles Milk, Soy, Egg, Gluten and products thereof.
Serving Size – 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container – 60 (120 Tablets), 120 (240 Tablets)
Typical Nutritional Values
|Vitamin A||500 µg RE||63%|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100%|
|Vitamin E||67 mg a-TE||558%|
|Vitamin K||25 µg||33%|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100%|
|Niacin||25 mg NE||156%|
|Vitamin B6||12.5 mg||893%|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||125 µg||5000%|
|Pantothenic Acid||50 mg||833%|
|Korean Ginseng Extract||50 mg|
|Royal Jelly||25 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||25 mg|
|Ginko Biloba Extract||20 mg|
|Green Tea Extract||12.5 mg|
|Nettle Leaf Extract||6.25 mg|
|Grape Seed Extract||6.25 mg|
|Co Q10||2.5 mg|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)